Zygor Leveling Guide is aimed at improving your playing experience. It is a known fact that trying to figure out your next move can be quite frustrating. Also, you spend lots of time and effort just thinking of the next approach. Zygor Guides takes away the frustration by guiding you through the gaming experience. It gives you the option of pursuing the endgame in a more relaxed manner, or at neck-breaking speeds. Reaching 90 will take you less than 7 days. This is usually a tall order even for experienced gamers who aren’t using guides. The step-by-step guidelines will also ensure that you will still remember the moves you made.
Zygor Guides Details
Zygor Guides are quite popular when it comes to World of Warcraft (WOW). The guide developed by John Cook is an in-game guide that uses a step-by-step approach. After installation, you will be able to follow the guide from inside. It will show you where your next location should be. The guide is suitable for experienced as well as new players. It is also compliant with the most current add-on regulations and policies from Blizzard. The latest guide is Zygor 3 and has been polished and redesigned for Cataclysm. The Zygor Talent Advisor add-on which comes as part of the package advises you on the best areas to use the talent points so as to move to the next level.
The waypoint directional system helps you to easily spot and reach a quest NPC or target. The step-by-step guidelines give you an idea of the materials you will at later stages. This minimises the time wasted while backtracking. Your quest progress and level will be updated automatically by the guide. This feature makes it easy to use any character. If you want to take a break or switch to battlegrounds or dungeons, you only need to re-tweak the guide to match your need at hand. Zygor Guides also come with flight path usage, turn in and quest accepting.
It comes with a detection system for quest which monitors your previous actions and makes improvements based on them. A directional arrow that appears on the screen will indicate the best direction. It is fully automated hence saves you the trouble of having to click when moving to the next level. By following the guide you will require fewer than 7 game days to move from 1 to 80. You can begin from mid-level and let the guide lead you through the next levels.
Additional features of Zygor Guides include:
- Guide on Archeology Profession
- Guide on Guild Leveling
- In Game Guide for Talent Building
- Bonus on Death Knight Guide
- Auction House Guide
- Guide on Inscription Profession Leveling
- Free Lifetime Guide Updates (1-80)
- Nether Drake Mount Bonus Guide
- Guide on Food and Drinks statistics
- The guide is quite flexible. It can be used by inexperienced as well as experienced players. Also, a gamer can choose the desired level, or re-adjust it to suit his personal preferences. Leveling with BoA or dungeons is as simple as flicking the level.
- The Zygor Guides will automatically disregard any quests that are obsolete or irrelevant. It only focuses on those that will help you level faster. This not only saves you the energy but also time.
- The in-game talent adviser is quite a handy tool. It will show a player where to focus on or apply his talent. This helps improve the player’s skills. Also, the forums offer various custom builds.
- Zygor leveling guide works accurately and consistently. It only tells you about the right quest without dwelling on others. Also, the screen will provide the necessary information consistently.
- The guide uses a simple step-by-step approach which any person whether a novice or adept player can follow. Its user-friendly nature makes leveling up convenient and much easier.
- The guide is also quite detailed yet it uses a simple method. Unlike other cryptic systems, it will point the right direction using an arrow on the screen.
- The waypoint guide is quite accurate and quite handy especially for newbie. The installation is also simple and updates occur automatically.
- A player will spend a lot of time reading and following the instructions. This is aimed at improving leveling. Unfortunately, more reading and less actual playing takes away some thrill.
- Although the guide indicates that it is suitable for any player whether newbie or adept, many people find the guide more suited for intermediate and advanced players. This is mostly experienced at high levels.
- The guide doesn’t cover dungeons and battlegrounds. This means that when a player goes back to search for a quest, the guide will soon catch up with him.
- On some occasions, the Zygor Guides will take time or may refuse to update automatically. This can cause a bit of inconvenience to the player. This problem is most common in earlier versions where not all quests were updated automatically.
From the above review, a lot has been said about the Zygor Guide. Many gamers are impressed by its simplicity, versatility, user-friendliness, and automated approach. On the other hand, some players find the guide more suited for advanced players. Also, it does not cover dungeons and battlegrounds. In summary, although the guide is not perfect, its pros greatly outweigh the cons. Majority of the users have given a “thumb up” to the guide. This should probably clear any doubt concerning its effectiveness. However, you can always first test the trial guide. All-in-all, Zygor Guides will certainly make leveling easy and more convenient.