A lot of people think that to getting a six pack is easy. I mean all you need to do is strengthen abdominal muscles and lose body fat, right? Although it is that easy in a sense, putting in the work and dedicated to get a six pack is hard. It will take dedication, time and patience to get a six pack but it will all be worth it at the end.
The basic steps to get a six pack is very simple. Building muscle and losing that fat by exercising and dieting daily. It doesn’t matter if you do one million sit ups and have a ton of abdominal muscles, it won’t show if there’s a layer of fat covering it which is where the dieting comes in. So here are some tips on how to build muscles and diet correctly.
Let’s start with building muscles.
- Crunches – Crunches are a lot like sit-ups, except that instead of lifting your entire back off the floor, you only lift your upper back. This isolates (“crunches”) the ab muscles without engaging muscles in your hips. Crunches are also safer than sit-ups because they don’t compress your spine as much.
- Sit Ups – The sit-up is a strength training exercise commonly performed with the aim of strengthening the hip flexors and abdominal muscles. It begins with lying with the back on the floor, typically with the arms across the chest or behind the head and the knees bent in an attempt to reduce stress on the back muscles and spine, and then elevating both the upper and lower vertebrae from the floor until everything superior to the buttocks is not touching the ground
- Train Your Core – Some exercises that do this are squats and dead lifts. These exercises will train your entire core to work together to do what it is designed to do. At the same time they will also train a lot of other muscles.
- Do Leg Lifts – Everyone knows that we could probably all use just a little more exercise. Performing Leg Lifts is a great way to not only get more exercise, but also help develop the six pack abs you have always wanted.
- Do Jackknife Sit Ups – Sit on floor or mat. Lie supine with hands to sides. Simultaneously raise knees and torso until hips and knees are flexed. Return to starting position with waist, hips and knees extended. Repeat.
- Static Hold – put yourself into the push-up position, but with your elbows on the floor and your whole body flat. This static hold position trains your abs to hold your body in place. Try to hold this position for as long as you can. Try to aim for 45 seconds for a start. Know that seasoned abs workers can hold this position for 20 minutes and more.
Now with dieting…
- Eat Smaller Dinners – Large dinners tend to hurt a fat loss process because most people aren’t very active after dinner.
- Eat Breakfast – The harm of skipping breakfast from a weight loss perspective is it makes you eat a huge lunch since your body hasn’t had anything in the past 12 (or more) hours.
- Lift Weights – The more muscle your body has, the more calories your body burns.
- Drink Water – Make sure you get a least 8 glasses of water a day. It is important to remind yourself that thirst is a much weaker stimulus than hunger
Best Way To Get A Six Pack
Everybody and their mothers are looking for the best way to get a six pack. What I mean by best way to get a six pack is that they are most likely looking for an easy way to get a six pack. I’m sorry to disappoint you, but there is no easy way to get a six pack. It will require some dedication and work.
I know you’ve seen ridiculous how to get six pack programs promising you that you’ll get a six pack in two weeks. You know it doesn’t work. Come on! A six pack in two weeks? It’s impossible. I’m embarrassed to admit it, but I’ve fallen for those six pack abs in two weeks scam also. Just don’t buy into it, they don’t work. I’ve tried them all.
Now that we’re through with that. The best way to get a six pack is with a program called truth about abs. The truth about abs is a how to get a six pack/flat stomach program that will teach you everything you need to know to get that perfect stomach you’ve always wanted.
Here are some stuff you will learn with the truth about abs program…
- Shocking foods that will help you burn fat
- 2 so-called health foods that you should never eat because they can actually increase stomach fat
- Motivation secrets for lifelong fitness success
- 1 unique “trick” to reduce junk-food cravings
- Weird workouts that burn abdominal fat faster than typical “cardio”
- The truth about getting flat abs without bogus “fat burner” pills
- Much more.
Of course there is a lot more to the truth about abs program, but I’m running out of time. I’ll do a full review about the truth about abs program in my next post, so stay tuned!
If you are serious about getting a six pack/flat stomach, then you need to take a look at the truth about abs program. Use the link below to learn more.
Six Pack Abs Diet – Which Foods To Eat?
I’ve been hearing a lot of people asking what to eat to get a six pack, so here it is…
It is impossible to get a six pack if there is still a lot of fat surrounding your stomach. It doesn’t matter how many crunches, sit-ups, etc… you do, if there is still fat around your stomach, it will hide your six pack. So in order to get the six pack of your dreams, you should get into a six pack abs diet for your abs. If you want your abs to show, you should be around 10% body fat, so start doing those cardios and watch what you eat!
There are a lot of six pack abs diet flowing around on the internet, but here is one that works for me. Watch this video and try to learn from it…
If you follow the six pack abs diet as shown in the video above, you will get the six pack of your dreams in no time at all. It might be a bit tough to change your whole diet around, but you will get used to it. It was only hard for me for the first week, but then I got used to it.
Although getting on a six pack abs diet will help you get a six pack, there are a lot more you need to do to get a six pack. If it was that easy, everyone would have a six pack right?
Contour Belt Vs Truth About
I find it funny people are still falling for the contour belt scam. I’m sorry, but there is no easy way to get a six pack. We both know it doesn’t work, so why do people still buy the contour belt? Because they want to believe it works. To get a six pack, you will need to work hard at it.
Even though I know the contour belt doesn’t work, I gave it a try anyways just so this post doesn’t seem like I’m bashing the contour belt without any evidence. So I got the contour belt in the mail and tried it right away. It did seem like it was working my muscle so I got a little excited.
As you know, your abs will not show unless you get rid of the fat on your stomach. Along with the contour belt, I went on a strict diet and worked out 4-5 times a week. I replacing my routine for working on my abs with the contour belt to see how it’ll work. After using the contour belt for 6 weeks, I saw no difference in my abs at all.
Although I wanted my money on the contour belt, you shouldn’t. Do not believe all the hype you see on TV, all those people are paid actors. I mean come on, do you really think the contour belt will get you the six pack of your dreams without even doing anything? really?
I will give you one last word advice that will save you tons of money: Do not buy the contour belt or anything similar. If you truly wants a six pack, then you must have 3 things: motivation, exercise and a proper diet.